Admissions Process for International Students
You can use the information and forms on this web site to apply or contact the Admissions Office to obtain an international student application packet.
All new international students will need to submit the following items:
- Northampton Community College application form
- $25 (USD) application fee
- The United States Department of Homeland Security requires proof of financial support in order to issue an I-20 which is required for the student visa. A Certification of Finances Form, which confirms you or your sponsor understand the total cost of education (approximately $23,000.00 per year) and have adequate funds to support yourself, under normal conditions, through the full program. An official bank statement must accompany all figures indicated on the Certification of Finances Form. Please note: NCC does not offer financial aid or scholarships for international students.
- Evidence of high school graduation, such as transcripts or a copy of your high school diploma
- Students currently on an F-1 visa attending another American institution who wish to transfer to Northampton must complete a transfer form.
International students wishing to apply for Northampton's selective admissions programs, including programs such as Dental Hygiene, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Funeral Services, Nursing, Radiography, Surgical Technology and Veterinary Technician, must also submit:
- Transcripts from high school and college (if attended). These records must be translated into English and include descriptive titles of courses studied and the final grade received in each course. Upon acceptance, high school and college transcripts must be evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or college transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
Mail your application materials to:
Assistant Director, Admissions/International Students
Northampton Community College
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18020
Fall applications: July 15th
Spring applications: November 15th