Request a Book
Request an Article
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Procedure:
- Material may be requested from another library (interlibrary loan) by NCC faculty, staff and currently enrolled credit students only.
- Request forms may be obtained at the Reference or Circulation Desks, and are also available online (see the "request" links above).
- Return completed paper request forms to the Reference Librarian on duty.
- There is a charge of $.25 per page to order a photocopy of an article. Some libraries add additional charges. Libraries do not loan original copies of periodicals.
- There may be a fee for a book if the lending library charges NCC.
- After notification, materials may be picked up and returned at the Circulation Desk at either the Main or Monroe campus libraries.
- Please be aware that this procedure may take up to two (2) weeks.