Tips and FAQ
Here are some general tips to help you keep track of and understand the information you receive from the Bursar and other NCC offices:
- Carefully read everything you receive from NCC.
- Create a file for your tuition, fee, housing and meal plan invoices and correspondence or notes you make about this information. Save all information about your financial aid package, including loans.
- Write down the name of the person that you talk with if you call or drop by to ask questions. Then you have a contact at the office should you need to call again.
- Always contact us if we are attempting to resolve an outstanding issue about your account. If you do not respond to our letters or telephone calls, it prevents us from helping you.
- Make sure we have your current and correct address and telephone number. We cannot be responsible for information you do not receive because of incorrect or out-dated address or telephone information. Click here to access a Change of Information Form to keep your information updated.
- It is the student's responsibility to be aware of deadlines and college policies and procedures.
- Students can view their student information on-line in MyNCC at any time and are encouraged to do so. Students should also frequently check their NCC email account, which may have important information from NCC.
Follow the links below for answers to our most frequently asked questions:
Find answers to the questions the Bursar hears the most from NCC students.
Find helpful information about your child’s tuition, financial aid and more.
Interested in our payment plan? Get the answers to common questions here.
With a flex account, you’re never low on cash when you need it on campus. Get the answers to your flex account questions here.
NCC Plus Card FAQ