Dual Enrollment is a special partnership between Northampton Community College and local school districts. This initiative provides motivated high school students with an early opportunity to take college-level courses and experience a college environment while still enrolled in high school.
- Visit your school guidance counselor to find out if you are eligible to participate in Dual Enrollment.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment application form for your school. You will need signatures from a parent or guardian and a guidance counselor or principal.
- Complete the Northampton Community College application form (no application fee required).
- Request that an official copy of your high school transcript (with SAT and/or PSSA scores if available) be sent directly from your high school to NCC's Admissions Office.
- Submit a signed Student Release of Information form to the NCC Admissions Office. Click here to download a copy of the form.
- You may need to take the Northampton English or Math placement tests if you are taking a class with a pre-requisite that is not satisfied by the SAT or PSSA or high school courses.