Dual Enrollment Forms
Find the specific form for your school district below:
- Northampton Dual Enrollment
- Nazareth Dual Enrollment
- Freedom/Liberty Dual Enrollment
- Saucon Valley Dual Enrollment
- Wilson Dual Enrollment
- Easton Dual Enrollment
- Pen Argyl Enrollment
- Bangor Dual Enrollment
- Stroudsburg Dual Enrollment
- East Stroudsburg Dual Enrollment
- Pocono Mountain Dual Enrollment
- Pleasant Valley Dual Enrollment
Apply to NCC
Apply to Northampton Community College with this online form.
Dual Enrollment is a special partnership between Northampton Community College and local school districts. This initiative provides motivated high school students with an early opportunity to take college-level courses and experience a college environment while still enrolled in high school.
- Visit your school guidance counselor to find out if you are eligible to participate in Dual Enrollment.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment application form for your school. You will need signatures from a parent or guardian and a guidance counselor or principal.
- Complete Online NCC Application (no application fee required).
- Request that an official copy of your high school transcript (with SAT and/or PSSA scores if available) be sent directly from your high school to NCC's Admissions Office.
- Submit a signed Student Release of Information form to the NCC Admissions Office.
- You may need to take the Northampton English or Math placement tests if you are taking a class with a pre-requisite that is not satisfied by the SAT or PSSA or high school courses.
- View Payment Information