If you are currently a student at another college, plan on taking credit courses at NCC to transfer back to your full-time school, and do not intend to obtain a degree or certificate from NCC, you are a guest student.
Guest/Visiting students must first apply and be accepted to the College before registering.
Registration options include:
- Access the Credit Registration Form; complete and submit in one of the following ways:
- In person at the Records Office, Bethlehem Campus or Enrollment Office, Monroe Campus
- By US Postal mail
- By fax to 610-861-5551
- Scan as an email attachment to email@example.com
- Register for a part-time schedule by phone with credit card payment by calling 1-877-543-0998 ·
- Note: If you plan to register for a class that has a prerequisite requirement, and you completed the prerequisite at another school, attach an unofficial transcript to your registration form.
For additional information, view our Guest Student FAQ.