How to Apply for Scholarships
Northampton Community College offers a variety of scholarships every year for qualified students. Scholarships do not have to be paid back and are usually awarded for academic achievement or talent that may or may not be based on financial need. Scholarships are need-based, program-specific or demographic-specific.
Need tips on what you'll need, or what to include with your Fall scholarship application? Once the application process reopens, you'll need the following information for your application:
- Personal info (such as where you live, and your current living situation)
- Your primary source of income, and any estimated family contribution
- Are you currently in need of child care?
- Military veteran status (if applicable)
- What are you career goals?
- Community Service hours and any academic accomplishments (dean's list, etc)
Need help filling out the FAFSA? Here's a 3-minute video than can help.
For questions about scholarships at Northampton Community College, please contact Catherine DeHart, at email@example.com or 610.861.5449.