ATTENTION: Veterans Receiving Chapter 30, 1606, 1607 and VRAP MGIB Benefits must use WAVE to submit monthly verifications of enrollment.
Why Should I Use WAVE?
- You must use WAVE to self-verify your attendance on the last calendar day of each month you are attending classes
- Your monthly education benefit will be deposited into your specified bank account within 5 to 10 business days. VA no longer sends paper checks.
- WAVE (Web Automated Verification of Enrollment) is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- You can check on the status of your record, and report changes to your enrollment directly to VA.
- WAVE is the only system available to students World-Wide.
How Do I Use WAVE?
- Go to www.gibill.va.gov
- Follow the log-in instructions.
- The best day to verify is the last day of the month, even if it is a Saturday or Sunday.
- WAVE by phone is available at 1.877.838.2778