Northampton's CPR and First Aid training courses are a resource for everyone. If you have a group of ten or more in your office or organization who need training, please contact us at 610.332.6585 or email email@example.com.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support (BLS) and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course does not represent income to the Association. AHA Credential is good for two years.
Courses offered at NCC include:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- BLS for Healthcare Providers - Renewal
- Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid for the Hospitality Industry
- BLS for Healthcare Providers Renewal - Part II Skills Check
- Heartsaver First Aid Online Part II Skills Check
- Heartsaver CPR and AED Online Part II Skills Check
- Heartsaver First Aid with CPR and AED Online Part II Skills Check
- AHA Pediatric First Aid for Child Care Practitioners
- Heartsaver CPR - Pediatric (Infants & Children)
- Wilderness First Aid