Workshops & Seminars for Employers
In addition to our customized training and consulting options, CBI offers exclusive educational opportunities through public workshops. Designed to address all of your employee development needs, these dynamic offerings are based on substantial business and industry input and created by highly experienced trainers. Your employees will interact and exchange best practices with other industry participants while learning and applying new skills, techniques and strategies that increase productivity.
5 Ways CBI Professional Workshops offer you the highest return on your investment:
- Expanded Offerings. Search no more! CBI Workshops include a full scope of business training: CPR/First Aid, Safety, Hospitality, Computer, Leadership, Management, Supervisory, Customer Service and other Workplace Challenges.
- Affordable Pricing. No Hidden Costs. Programs offer the highest value for the money. Program materials are free of charge AND most full day workshops include continental breakfast and lunch!
- Application - Based. Classroom training is the method used to deliver program content (knowledge & skills). Increased productivity and improved performance occur when knowledge and skills are applied to the job. All CBI Workshops include implementation tools for immediate application of the classroom training to the job.
- Interactive. CBI Workshops are designed to engage everyone in the learning process. Small and large group exercises are used to create experiential learning opportunities for everyone.
- Customization. Every CBI Workshop can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your business and your employees. Contact CBI at email@example.com or 610-332-8668.
2014 Workshop Schedule
- Click here to register one or more of your employees to attend a program.
- Click here to have a program facilitated for 10 or more employees onsite at your facility, or at our state-of-the-are training facilities located at our Southside Campus.
- Click here to have any of these programs customized to meet the unique needs of your business.
*Certificate Program can be created for these Workplace Topics by combining required and elective programs. Call 610-332-8668 to learn more.