Students New to NCC:
1. Select your Program Major: Associate Degree, ECE Certificate, CDA, School-Age Specialized Diploma, Director's Specialized Diploma.
2. Complete an NCC Application. There is a one-time application fee of $25 that must be paid with credit card when you submit your application.
3. Associate Degree and Certificate Applicants only:
4. Contact the ECE Admissions Advisor or 610.861.5503 to select your classes and register for your first course(s).
5. If you attended another college or have a CDA see Credit for Prior Learning.
1. Submit a Re-Admit Form to the Records Office (no additional fee needed).
2. Contact the ECE Admissions Advisor or 610.861.5503 to select your classes and register for your first course(s).
Students Changing Major
1. Complete and submit a Change of Major for Restricted Programs form.
2. Register on MyNCC using your MyNCC ID and Password.
If you are an Associate Degree or Early Childhood Certificate major, and are applying for financial aid, you must first complete financial aid forms to apply. A Financial Aid Award letter takes a minimum of 6-8 weeks for notification.