As an employee of Bright Horizons you are entitled to a flat tuition rate for Online Learning - Early Childhood and online general education courses as a part of our Early Childhood Education: Infant to Grade 4 Associate Degree Program. This is a 62% reduction in the cost of the degree. Employees need to have completed a eCDA Certificate from Bright Horizons University or a current CDA Credential from The Council of Professional Recognition.
Please explore this site for all the information you'll need about our programs.
To receive the Bright Horizons tuition rate:
- Identify yourself as a Bright Horizons employee with the Admissions Advisor when you register and on the course registration form. Note your center number.
- In order for you to be added to Northampton's list for the special Bright Horizons Tuition rate, you must compete this step prior to the first day of class:
Access the Bright Horizons Ed Assist Portal from BrightWeb
Logon to BrightWeb>Team Site>Benefits>Tuition Reimbursement through EdAssist or go to www.myedassist.com/brighthorizons/Start.asp
- Enter your program of study approval request and
- Enter your courses
Please note: even if you currently do not qualify for Tuition Reimbursement you must complete this step prior to first day of class to receive the special tuition rate.
- When you register for classes and prior to the first day of class, you will recieve a tuition bill from NCC which may be paid by mailing your payment to NCC, online using a credit card, or by enrolling in the tuition payment plan.
- After you complete your course, you will have 60 days from the course end date to submit your course grades and itemized receipts into the Bright Horizons EdAssist system for your tuition reimbursement (if applicable).