Welcome Hildebrandt employees! Hildebrandt Learning Centers, LLC is a special partner organization with NCC early childhood department online learning. As a Hildebrandt Learning Center employee you are eligible for a *flat tuition rate for Online Learning - Early Childhood and online general education courses as a part of our Early Childhood Education: Infant to Grade 4 Associate Degree Program. This provides you the opportunity to an associate degree at a savings.
To receive the Hildebrandt Learning Center tuition rate:
- Complete an online NCC application. (You must provide credit card information for processing the one-time $25 application fee.) * if you have already completed the eCDA program at Northampton Community College, you can skip this step and go to step 2
- Print, complete and sign a Credit Registration form for your course(s). You must print the word "Hildebrandt" and your site name and phone number on the form.
IMPORTANT: An Admissions Advisor for Early Childhood Education is available to assist you with selection of courses at 610.861.5503.
- Fax the Registration Form to 610.861.4110.
- You will receive a tuition bill after you register for courses, along with instructions to help you access your Online learning "Welcome Letter" which will include your instructor, required textbook(s), and instructions on how to log-in to your courses.
- You may enter your course(s) on the first day of classes. For more information on online learning or for assistance, call 610.861.4160 or email email@example.com