Qualifications to take NW Key Funded Classes
Must be working at a DPW licensed/regulated facility within the NW Regional Key region (Armstrong, Blair, Cambria, Cameron, Centre, Clarion, Clearfield, Clinton, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Indiana, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Venango and Warren counties).
Participants must validate themselves on the PA Key Intranet website before enrolling. View the instructions for validating (PDF) here.
New Students MUST apply to the college online before registering and pay an application fee of $25.00.
After applying, if you have never taken college credit courses, and want to take online courses at Northampton Community College, you will need to complete an online orientation before enrolling.
If you have already applied and have an ID, please submit electronically a Re-Admit Form, which is for students who did not attend for one or more major semesters or who previously applied but never attended.
To register: Tuition due at time of registration
- Print out Credit Registration Form (PDF). If registering for funded sections of EARL231, EARL232 or BUSA101, please submit a copy of transcripts with proof of 15 prior credits in ECE.
- Fill out form with your information, course information, course code and section, and credit hours from the upcoming classes information above or from the flyer you've received. Sign the form.
- To pay by credit card, complete the Tuition Payment Form (PDF) and send it along with your registration form
- Fax (2) two forms: Credit Registration form (with optional transcripts for DC courses) and Tuition Payment Form to Admissions Office 610.861.4560.
- Print out Student Release of Information Form (PDF). The Agency Whom is Granting Access is PA Key and Relationship to Student is Funding Agency. Fax this form directly to records 610.861.5551.
- Print out Level of Education Form (PDF). Fax this form directly to ECE office 610.861.4110 Attention: Funded Courses.
Mail all forms with payment to:
Northampton Community College
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
register in person: 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem, PA 18020
Questions ? Please call 610.332.6087