Accelerated Training in High-Demand Fields
JobTrak PA at Northampton Community College targets the rapid training and placement of unemployed and under-employed workers in high-wage, high-demand jobs throughout Pennsylvania. It has three goals:
- Offer accelerated training for the unemployed and under-employed
- Provide opportunities to earn industry-recognize certifications and credentials
- Build programs that meet industry needs, including development of career pathways
Special grant funding for those who qualify.
High priority training areas include:
Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Technician I
HVAC Technician: Geo-thermal Heat Pump Specialist
Introduction to Electrical Construction
Introduction to Machinery Repair
Registration is now open for diploma programs for Summer and Fall 2013 classes at NCC's main campus. Visit the course search and search "S1 2013", "S2 2013" or "FA 2013" to search for available courses.
For more information contact our Project Director, Cindy Woodling, at email@example.com or our Career Coach, CJ Glica, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits to Students
- Students will benefit from a career coach to help them throughout their training.
- The training is flexible to fit busy schedules; part-time, daytime, evening.
- Both hybrid and hands on training are available.
- Training is for High Priority Occupations designed to get people back to work