The NCC Mack Library testing center is located on the 4th floor of the College Center building, 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem PA 18020. The phone number is 610.861.5329.
The Monroe Campus ESSA Library testing center is located in the Keystone building at 2411 Rt 715, Tannersville, PA 18372. The phone number is 570.369.1810.
For testing-related issues at either campus, email: email@example.com
In the event of bad weather, it is advised that you phone the NCC Weather Line to check for possible closings before you come in for your exam. The phone number for the weather line is 610.861.4595. You can also check current weather information on college website.
If the college is closed due to bad weather, NCC online and CLEP exams can be rescheduled by contacting the Testing Center on the next open day. For Pearson VUE exams, please call VUE at 1.800.TESTREG as soon as possible.
Testing Center Rules and General Information:
- Exams are given in the Library Testing Center. Ask at the Circulation Desk for assistance.
- You must present a valid photo ID.
- All exams will be collected 10 minutes before the Library's closing time. Please make sure you allow yourself enough time to be able to finish your exam. Phone the Circulation Desk if you are not sure of how much exam time you have been given.
- Please know your course number (i.e. MATH 150) and your professor's name.
- Personal items including cell phones and other electronic devices, watches and wallets must be secured before entering the testing room. Individual lockers will be provided for your belongings. Clothing (hats, sweaters, etc.) or other items being brought into the testing booth may be subject to inspection.
- The testing room is under audio and visual surveillance.
- To provide an optimal test-taking environment, food and beverages are prohibited inside the testing area.
- Children are not allowed in the testing room. NCC policy states that children under the age of 16 may not be left unattended on campus.