Blackboard Mobile App Now Free!
Blackboard is now wherever you are (or rather, wherever you and your mobile phone are!) thanks to the Blackboard Mobile Learn app! The app is now free of charge (no more annual cost to you!) and can be downloaded on most devices, including iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Palm.
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
- View grades and see any feedback on assignments submitted in My Grades
- Get instant, on-the-go access to the latest announcements from your instructors
- Access music, videos and images
- Post in the Discussion Boards
- See your courses and class rosters
- Read blog posts and interact with classmates
. . . and much more!
To download, go to the app store on your device and search for "Blackboard Mobile Learn App." Install, accept and open. Search for Northampton Community College (it will say "free" next to it"). Log into Blackboard with your student ID & Blackboard password and you're ready to go!
That's not all! Other new features in Blackboard will be coming soon. Be on the lookout for announcements about the new ePortfolio and Community platforms.