Nurse Aide (CNA)
The Nurse Aide Program is an intensive 128 hour course. This program prepares the participant with the skills needed to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Competency Examination (NNAAP) for placement on the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry and begin a successful career as a Nurse Aide in a long term care facility, hospital or other healthcare setting. Participants must be Pennsylvania residents, at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED to enroll. If you reside outside of Pennsylvania, please contact your State Licensing Board about reciprocity.
Free Information Sessions
Join us for a free fact finding information session to learn about the career, training program and how to get started. Attendance is strongly encouraged if you're considering taking the CNA class so you understand the program requirements and any updates. Click on the date below to enroll.
- Jan. 11, 2018, 6pm - Monroe County Campus, KAPP Hall, Room 011
- March 1, 2018, 6pm - Fowler Family Southside Campus, Room 505
- Spring 2018 Program Flyer (PDF)
- Nurse Aide Essentials (PDF) - Please review prior to beginning the registration process.
- To obtain the Nurse Aide Enrollment Requirements Packet, please call 610-332-6585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide your name and mailing address.
PREREQUISITES MUST BE COMPLETED & APPROVED 2 WEEKS BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
Spring 2018 Programs
- Monroe County Campus (Half Day Program, Mon. - Fri., 9:30am-2pm)
Requirements due date: January 24
Class start date: Feb. 5
- Monroe County Campus (Full Day Program, Mon. - Fri., 8am-5pm)
Requirements due date: May 9
Class start date: May 21
*Please click on course link to view the entire schedule.