RN/LPN Reactivation/Review Programs
Reactivation courses are designed for nurses who want to reinstate their licenses, international nurses looking to practice in Pennsylvania and nurses who have been away from practice and want to update their skillset. Includes classroom and clinical lab. Practice Review programs are designed for graduate nurses preparing for the NCLEX or for nurses who hold a valid license but haven't worked in the clinical workplace for over a year.
Fall programs begin Aug. 27, 2018.
- Reactivation Program for Registered Nurses
- Reactivation Program for Licensed Practical Nurses
- RN Practice Review
- LPN Practice Review
How to Get Started
- Confirm with the State Board of Nursing that you have a valid RN/LPN license, and if you need to reactivate an inactive license.
- Review enrollment requirements by attending a free Information Session. Please attend an information session no later than one month prior to the program start date.
- Download and review Nursing Essentials (PDF)
- Enroll in a Free Information Session
Attend a Free Information Session