February 20, 2014
The Center for International Education wants to spread the news about these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to visit and study abroad this summer!
We have courses in Summer I and Summer II to:
$2,850, 5 weeks
May 24/25 - June 28/29
$2,920, 3 weeks
May 22 - June 5
$2,100, 3 weeks
May 25 - June 7
$2,700, 4 weeks
May 30 - June 21
$2,750, 4 weeks (Visa required)
July 4 - August 2
Scholarships for Summer Courses Abroad are available in an amount of $750. Additionally, there is a substantial scholarship available for Peru for students if they qualify.
To qualify for a scholarship, the student must meet the following requirements:
▪ Have a GPA of at least 3.0
▪ Letter of recommendation from faculty member
▪ Are not in violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
We take care of the transportation to and from the airport. We will inform you of travel arrangements as it gets closer to the date of the time of departure.
If interested in one of these trips:
▪ See the International Office for a deposit form
▪ Make a $250 deposit for Study Abroad to the Bursar's Office as soon as possible!
▪ Continue to pay in installments. As long as balance is paid in full the day of departure, you can pay as much as you can at any time.
Once airlines tickets are purchased, THERE IS NO REFUND. We will notify you right when we are ready to purchase the tickets to make sure you are still interested in travelling. Prior to this, money is refundable or can be transferred to another trip.
Please direct any questions to Michele Anfuso at 610-861-4157 or email email@example.com.
To review Northampton Community College's guidelines for public comments, click here