Paying Your Bill
Staying current with your tuition bill is vital. The information provided in this section will help you better understand your bill and choose the payment method that is right for you.
Tuition Due Dates
See the Academic Calendar for complete tuition due dates for credit courses.
- Tuition (or a third-party purchase order) for non-credit classes is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition for credit courses starting later in the semester is due 2 weeks prior to the start date.
- If your schedule includes a combination of classes starting at different times throughout the semester, your tuition is due in full with the earliest tuition due date for all classes.
- If you register for a class after the due date, tuition is due 3 business days from the day you registered.
When will I get my bill?
Your printed Schedule of Classes is also your Tuition Bill. The Total Amount Due is located at the bottom of the page along with any Pending Financial Aid Award that you may have at that time.
How you receive your bill depends on your method of registration as follows:
- In Person - you will receive it at the time you register from the staff member who registered you. This is your bill and you may not receive another one before your tuition payment is due.
- MyNCC- you are responsible for accessing the online Bursar Tuition Bill and Student Schedule.
- Mail/Fax - you are responsible for accessing the online Bursar Tuition Bill and Student Schedule from the MyNCC student portal. A paper bill and schedule will be mailed to you but do not rely on receiving a paper copy in time to meet tuition payment due dates and class start dates.
- Go to Understanding Your Tuition Bill for additional information about your bill
Select from the following links for more information about your tuition bill, payment options and more.
If you need assistance reading your tuition statement, click here for an illustrated guide.
Whether you opt for an installment plan or use your credit card, we make the tuition payment process simple and flexible. Click here to learn about all of your options.