Mail, Fax and Drop Box Payments.
When using these payment methods, please download and print our payment form (pdf) here.
Payment by Mail
- Mail form and payment to:
Northampton Community College
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
- Please include your Student ID# on your check.
- NCC cannot screen for post-dated checks. Post-dated checks that are returned by the bank will subject the student to a Return Check Fee.
- When paying by mail, your check or credit card statement will be your receipt.
Payment by Fax
- Fax completed payment form to: 610-861-5551.
- When paying by fax, you must use a credit card.
Payment by Drop Box
A drop box is available on the Main Campus and is located to the right of the main entrance to the Student Enrollment Center, 3835 Green Pond Road, Bethlehem, PA 18020.
The Monroe Campus drop box is located near the entrance to Keystone Hall, 2411 Rt. 715, Tannersville, PA. 18372
- Drop box payments may be made using by check, money order or credit card. NCC does not accept cash payments in the drop box. We are not responsible for any cash dropped in the box.
- Write Student ID # on your check
- Include a copy of your bill, statement stub or the payment form available here.
- Enclose your payment and information in an envelope.
- Payment is for credit registration only. Noncredit payment is due at the time of registration. Please do not drop registration forms in this box.