Upcoming Programs and Events
View a list of upcoming Career Services events and programs.
Tell us about yourself! Take our grad survey today.
Completed Reference File Packet
Download Now (PDF)
NCC Alumni have lifetime access to the college's Career Services. We encourage you to take advantage of our services to help refine your career goals, sharpen your resume and pursue job opportunities. Our services include:
- Career Exploration, a multi-step process that includes learning about oneself, occupations, and the world of work.
- Choices - Choices is a comprehensive online career guidance system which includes aptitude assessment and is also available in Spanish.
- Programs and Events, including résumé and cover letter preparation, interview skills, job search strategies, career fairs, campus recruiting, and career decision making
- Job Listings for NCC alumni via CollegeCentral.com
- Online résumé building through OptimalResume.com
- Résumé and Cover Letter Critique - Drop off a copy of your résumé and/or cover letter and it will be returned with written comments within 5 days. Unable to come in for an appointment? Email your résumé to email@example.com.
- Interview Stream -- a web-based tool to practice your interview skills using a webcam.
- Reference File Service to provide employers and/or colleges with information about your qualifications including letters of recommendation.
- Career Testing and Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI)
These assessments can be useful for career decision making since it will help you identify the types of careers and organizations with which you would be happiest.
- Mentoring and Networking - Create a professional profile on LinkedIn and connect with students, alumni, staff, and faculty.
** For alumni that have graduated prior to 2011, there is a fee for taking interest and personality assessments.