Upcoming Programs and Events
View a list of upcoming Career Services events and programs.
Completed Reference File Packet
Download Now (PDF)
Northampton's Career Services team is here to help you go from your first class to your first day on the job. Our services include:
- Career Exploration, a multi-step process that includes learning about oneself, occupations, and the world of work.
- Career Planning Services - Career Planning Services are available to help you decide on a career path or between several possible careers. Call 610.861.5344 for an appointment.
- Choices - Choices is a comprehensive online career exploration system which includes interest, values and aptitude testing and career information in both English and Spanish. Contact email@example.com for more information
- Events, including career fairs and visits from campus recruiters
- First Impressions - a service providing new and gently used professional clothing to students at no charge.
- Interview Stream - a web-based tool to practice your interview skills using a webcam.
- Big Interview - another web-based interview practice tool.
- Job Listings for NCC students via CollegeCentral.com
- Mentoring and Networking - Create a professional profile on LinkedIn and connect with students, alumni, staff, and faculty.
- Online résumé building through OptimalResume.com
- Programs, including résumé and cover letter preparation, interview skills, job search strategies, and career decision making.
- Reference File Service to provide employers and/or colleges with information about your qualifications including letters of recommendation.
- Résumé and Cover Letter Critiques - Drop off a copy of your résumé and/or cover letter and it will be returned with written comments within 5 days. Unable to come in for an appointment? Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support for students in A.A.S. STEM programs: Student Success Specialist, Luke Zeigler (email@example.com) supports students in specific academic programs: Applied Quality & Standards, Automotive degrees/diplomas, Computer Aided Design, Computer Information Technology degrees/diplomas, Computer Maintenance & Service degree/certificate, Electrical Construction Technology, Electrical Technology degree/diploma, Electromechanical Technology, Electronics degree/diploma, HVAC/R, Nanofabrication, Web Development, and • Welding. Luke offers academic advising, professional development guidance, and a connection to support services and resources available to students at NCC. Request an appointment with Career Services