Apply for a disability parking pass.
Download Now (PDF)
Accommodations provided to students with disabilities are based upon individual needs, documentation and the impact of a particular disability in the academic environment. These accommodations can include but are not limited to:
- Academic Support
- Assistive Technology
- Advocacy Training
- Textbooks in Alternate Format
- Collaboration with Career Services
- Note-taking assistance
- Recording Lectures
- Test Accommodations
- Reduced Course Load
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Specialized Academic Advisement
- Special Parking Arrangements
- On-campus housing (limited availability) with accommodations
- Emotional Support Animals (PDF)
After you have provided documentation of your disability, completed your pre-service appointment and a New Student Orientation, Disability Services staff can help you select the courses that will provide you with your best opportunity for a successful semester.
At the start of each new semester, you will need to meet again with Disability Services staff to complete your Accommodations Profile. Using this profile, you must then talk to your professors and make arrangements for the accommodations you need.