Northampton's numerous student resources are all available to online learners. Many offices have online services for those students who cannot come to campus.
- Order your textbooks online at the NCC Bookstore.
- View the Academic Calendar, including late start options.
- Find out about accommodations and technology available through Disability Services.
- Learn more about placement testing, schedule planning, and continuing your education at a four-year institution with the help of the Academic Advising Office.
- Plan for your life after graduation. Visit NCC's Career Services Office.
- Need extra assistance to do better in your classes? The Learning Center offers online tutoring in a wide variety of courses.
- You can accomplish a great deal of research for your class assignments through the online resources available at NCC's Library.
- The library is also the location of the college's Testing Center which you may use to take proctored tests for online courses.