Nurse Aide (CNA)
The Nurse Aide Program is an intensive 128 hour course. This program prepares the participant with the skills needed to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program Competency Examination (NNAAP) for placement on the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry and begin a successful career as a Nurse Aide in a long term care facility, hospital or other healthcare setting. Participants must be Pennsylvania residents, at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED to enroll. If you reside outside of Pennsylvania, please contact your State Licensing Board about reciprocity.
Free Information Sessions
Join us for a free fact finding information session to learn about the career, training program and how to get started. Attendance is strongly encouraged if you're considering taking the CNA class so you understand the program requirements and any updates. Click on the date below to enroll.
- Apr. 10, 2019, 6pm - Fowler Family Southside Campus, Room 361
- July 9, 2019, 6pm - Monroe Campus, Room 011A
- Nurse Aide Enrollment Requirements Packet (PDF).
View and download the Southside Bethlehem campus program flyer (PDF).
View and download the Monroe campus program flyer (PDF).
- For more information, please call 610-332-6585 or email email@example.com.
PREREQUISITES MUST BE COMPLETED & APPROVED 2 WEEKS BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
- FOWLER CAMPUS - Mon. - Fri., 8am - 4:30pm, May 20 - June 12. Requirements due: May 7, 9:30am-12:30pm
- MONROE CAMPUS - Mon. - Fri., 8am - 4:30pm, Aug. 5 - 27. Requirements due: July 23, 9:30am-12:30pm
Fill out the form below to request more information: