RN/LPN Reactivation/Review Programs
Reactivation courses are designed for nurses who want to reinstate their licenses, international nurses looking to practice in Pennsylvania and nurses who have been away from practice and want to update their skillset. Includes classroom and clinical lab. Practice Review programs are designed for graduate nurses preparing for the NCLEX or for nurses who hold a valid license but haven't worked in the clinical workplace for over a year.
- Reactivation Program for Registered Nurses (PDF)
- Reactivation Program for Licensed Practical Nurses (PDF)
- RN Practice Review (PDF)
- LPN Practice Review (PDF)
How to Get Started
- Confirm with the State Board of Nursing that you have a valid RN/LPN license, and if you need to reactivate an inactive license.
- If you have an out of state or country license, please contact the board of nursing of the state/country the license was issued in for requirements for PA licensure.
- Review enrollment requirements by attending a free Information Session. Please attend an information session no later than one month prior to the program start date.
- Download and review Nursing Essentials (PDF)
Free Information Session
Monday, July 22, 6pm, Fowler Campus, Room 348
Register to attend!
To register for classes, please click here.