Take the Next Step
Want to speed up the time it takes to earn a college degree and reduce how much it costs? Interested in improving your academic performance in both high school and college? Northampton Community College has partnered with local school districts to provide students the opportunity to earn college credits while in high school. Dual enrollment through NCC's College Connections program gives students a first-hand look at what college courses will be like, and allows them to accelerate their college career, making it more likely they will earn their college degree.
What is College Connections?
Recent studies show that students who participate in dual enrollment programs like NCC's College Connections are more likely to graduate from high school, and succeed in college. The largest percentage of NCC's College Connections students excel here and continue on to obtain their four-year college and university degrees. And dual enrollment can improve your college readiness no matter what your grades are today. For the most academically prepared students, the NCC Honors Program offers even more advantages.
Why should you participate in College Connections at NCC?
- Dual enrollment at NCC gives you the chance to learn what it takes to be successful in college.
- Dual enrollment students get a first-hand look at how college courses compare to high school, and college credits earned transfer to many four year colleges, reducing your college costs.
- Dual enrollment students only pay credit tuition fees, meaning all associated fees outside of the credits you are taking are waived. Click here for full tuition and payment information.
- Dual enrollment at NCC allows you to earn college transferable credits before enrolling in a degree program so you can graduate from college early or on time!
- College Connections can offer a chance for students who may not have taken AP or honors classes to demonstrate a more rigorous course load on their transcripts.
Steps to Becoming a Dual Enrollment Student at Northampton Community College
- Talk to your guidance counselor to see if you are eligible to participate in dual enrollment at NCC.
- Complete the dual enrollment application form for your school (see below).
- Get the form signed by your parent or guardian and your school counselor or principal.
- Have your school send an official copy of your transcript (with SAT and/or PSSA scores if available) directly to NCC's Admissions Office.
- Sign and submit the Student Release of Information form to NCC's Admissions office.
- Apply to Northampton Community College
- Contact NCC's Admission Office at 610-861-5500 with any questions.
Dual Enrollment Applications for your High School
Find and complete the dual enrollment application for your school below:
- Northampton Dual Enrollment
- Nazareth Dual Enrollment
- Freedom/Liberty Dual Enrollment
- Saucon Valley Dual Enrollment
- Wilson Dual Enrollment
- Easton Dual Enrollment
- Pen Argyl Enrollment
- Bangor Dual Enrollment
- Stroudsburg Dual Enrollment
- East Stroudsburg Dual Enrollment
- Pocono Mountain Dual Enrollment
- Pleasant Valley Dual Enrollment